The All Star Game lineups have been announced, here’s a look at the batting order for the John Farrell (American League) and Mike Matheny (National League) led squads:
American League Starting Lineup
1. Derek Jeter (SS, Yankees)
2. Mike Trout (LF, Angels)
3. Robinson Cano (2B, Mariners)
4. Miguel Cabrera (1B, Tigers)
5. Jose Bautista (RF, Blue Jays)
6. Nelson Cruz (DH, Orioles)
7. Adam Jones (CF, Orioles)
8. Josh Donaldson (3B, Athletics)
9. Salvador Perez (C, Royals)
Starting Pitcher: Felix Hernandez (Mariners)
A.L. Notes: Only one All Star in the starting lineup (Cano) bats lefthanded.
National League Starting Lineup
1. Andrew McCutchen (CF, Pirates)
2. Yasiel Puig (RF, Dodgers)
3. Troy Tulowitzki (SS, Rockies)
4. Paul Goldschmidt (1B, Diamondbacks)
5. Giancarlo Stanton (DH, Marlins)
6. Aramis Ramirez (3B, Brewers)
7. Chase Utley (2B, Phillies)
8. Jonathan Lucroy (C, Brewers)
9. Carlos Gomez (LF, Brewers)
Starting Pitcher: Adam Wainwright (Cardinals)
N.L. Notes: Chase Utley is the only lefthanded batter in the N.L. starting lineup.
Which All Star Lineup is More Potent and Which League Will Win the All Star Game?
Be Seen, Be Heard, Be a Fan!
Our Tip of the Cap to You!!